Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another apology

Firstly, I apologize for my long absence. A combination of factors prevented me from polluting the world wide web with my thoughts. The factors being

1. Relocating to a new city, Hyderabad
2. New job, where lazy me has to cope up with hyper-active boss (yeah I know a very unhealthy combination that shows strong symptoms of a bad appraisal :) )
3. Not having an internet connection at home

A lot of things to write about, more importantly, a story to complete. Please keep visiting this space :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Partha said...

apology.. aangilathula enakku pudikatha ore vaarathai!!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Radhika said...

I'm glad someone recalls a story :-P... I've been waiting for months and months and months....

12:39 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Appanukku vidivu kaalam vanthachu pola. Yes we do keep coming, don't worry :)

And yeah, all the best w.r.t The Boss :D

12:28 PM  
Blogger vetty said...

I hope you know that apologies do not really count as posts..
Its like telling a buddy "I'll call you later". It is not counted as conversation...
I hope you know

5:29 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

looks like your posts are going to be a series of apologies...

2:11 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

you have had another relocation since... what is your excuse now?

11:42 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

You should read 'My Name is Red' by Orhan Pamuk. It has a whole chapter devoted to one of your kind. Post soon dog! grrrrr....

9:11 PM  
Blogger Partha said...

I guess when you continue the story, it would be time for the marriage of appan's grandson!!!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Website Counter