Thursday, January 13, 2005

An eventful Vacation

The 4 or 5 people who read this blog, please DO NOT STOP CHECKING THIS SPACE. And for people who have a little more concern towards this long lost friend...I am safe and alive.

Okay, as usual I was very happy to get a break after ages and going home doubled the excitement. Bahrain: Parents who provide you good food and clothes, a country thats warm during the winter and unlimited TV/movies/music...In short you know "the works". Vacation...aah.....Something that every Man needs to reinvent himself, Just like how every car needs overhauling.

Now there are two sides to a coin....and this side was a little too ugly for my pleasant tastes....So,What I didn't know was that, towards the fag end of my vacation I would get "THE FLU", a nasty cold and will be on antibiotics for a week. So the last week of my vacation which was supposed to be blissful turned out to be watery eyes, gooey green mucus and dry coughs. My mom painstakingly cooked day in and day out to make me fat(not that I am very thin...you know how moms are) was lost in a jiffy( hmmm...maybe I could call that a silver lining in a very grey cloud) To make matters worse BA lost my baggage and so I came home tired, hungry and underwearless(ok shirtless and pantless too). Then I had to fight with the BA'stards to locate my bag. One of the guys from BA asked me the most stupidest question ever...Sir, did you check in your baggage....Thank God I didn't spend a lot of time talking to him....Maybe he would have told me "Sir, I think all the stuff in your box don't like leaving London and they deserve a few more days of vacation and we will take good care of them".So after some investgative research through the telephone I finally found out where my bag was.Apparently the tags had come off the baggage and so it stayed back in Heathrow and BA were extremely sorry about it...the guy was trying to convince me that he really meant it. I was a little happy because I would be getting 50 dollars for every day lost and thats when the rudest of shocks awaited me. The reply from customer service personnel...thinking about it, it ought to customer irritation personnel...."Sir, As you are a resident of the United States you are not entitled to receive the 50 dollar compensation which is meant for toursits and visitors to the United Sates." Well, didn't this pig know that there is no difference between being a visitor or a resident if he has lost all his clothes . They have to wear the same smelly clothes that they wore in the wretched aircraft for the next three days. Maybe BA might have done some serious research and might have found out that the sweat glands of "RESIDENTS" manufacture some special sort of chemicals which keeps their clothes fresh for days and so they do not need any compensation and on the contrary they should appreciate BA's efforts in giving them an opportunity to excercise their incredible powers.

Ahhh...whatever...I think I should stop whining and get on with my dreary life.


5 Comments:

Blogger AM said...

Interesting Blog. But you should seriously think of the alignment

5:06 PM  
Blogger paola said...

Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica ,
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.ramadajaco.com/

11:21 AM  
Anonymous thama077 said...

Hello it seems to me a very pretty pagina and very entrenidad, has a good service for all those people that visits many congratulations by a good site
I invite all that interested person to know a little on my Web site
Condos In Costa Rica.
What is a condominium?
A condominium is a type ownership where certain parts of the property (the units) are owned by individuals, and certain parts (the common elements) are owned in common by the unit owners, all of whom are members of the condominium corporation (the organization responsible for the operation of the condominium). Ownership of a condominium means you own the specific unit plus individual interest in the common property. You have ownership over all space and improvements within the walls of your unit.
It is very important to know that you are buying the condominium building first and then the unit, so make sure you like the building and its financial position. I will assist you with this.
What are condo fees and are there property taxes for condos as well?
A condo fee is a fee that each owner is charged to cover the expenses of the complex and individual unit. For example, in a high-rise condominium, the condo fee includes all utilities, plus building insurance, management and reserve fund contributions. When the plan is registered at Land Titles for a condominium, a separate title is created for each unit. And shown on each title is the owners share in the common property, which is expressed in "unit factors". This "unit factor" can be based on the units proportionate square footage or the initial market price in comparison to the rest of the complex. A budget is prepared for a condominium complex, and the fees are allocated according to the unit factor of each condominium unit.
There are also property taxes for condominiums, and they are also calculated based on the unit factor.
For but information it visits my Web site the following direction http://www.ramadajaco.com

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of people ask me how I like living in Costa Rica. My answer is, it was the best decision that I made in my life. I came to Costa Rica 7 years ago on a vacation and quickly fell in love with the beauty of the country and the hospitality of the people here. I couldn't wait to come back. I started coming here about 4 times per year and always had a great time and didn't want to leave. Two years ago, I decided to leave Arizona and come live in Paradise. I can not tell you how happy I am that I made that decision. Today, I wake up next to the ocean and run on the beach every morning. I eat the most delicious fruits, vegetables and fresh seafood. My stress levels are much lower than when I was living in the States and the potential here for investing, truly is unlimited. The best part of living here is showing our clients this country. I really don't feel like I have a job for the first time in my life. The joy I receive when I see the look on people's faces when they get into the warm water of the Pacific ocean is truly priceless. For those of you that have come and discovered paradise, you know what I am talking about. For those of you that are on the way, I can't wait to get you here. And to those who are thinking about Costa Rica, please do yourself a favor and come down. You will have the time of your life.


We invite you to take a tour on our website, and if should more information is required:




Great Costa Rica Pacific Coast investment opportunity
guanacaste beach condos, jaco beach condos. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Celia said...

this report is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and very important. Do you want to see something more? you can visit too:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jaco beach real estate, map jaco beach, hotel in jaco beach costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Website Counter