Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Apologies

Hello People (i.e if there are still people who come to this blog for updates)

Pressing family commitments (interpret it whatever way you want to, I don't care :) )and Depressing professional commitments has made me put Appan and his would be Vallikannu on the backburner.Yeah, the only progress I have made so far on the story front is give my heroine a name. Not an easy job you know considering the number of options that I had, so, it took me a while to decide between Muthukaruppi,Kannathal and Valli Kannu. Anyway, I promise the next part will definitely be worth your precious time. For the uninitiated, this blog is read by some really important people (Dr's.,consultants, future novelists, budding entrepreneurs, traveling linguists and Engineers). So please give me 10 days to sort out some really unimportant things in my life before I start with some really important happenings in Appan's life.

Thanks and Regards
Kumar Alagappan

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur parents showed only 3 fotos huh??

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand your penchant for making simple ordinary things sound sublime. But to replace Frostitutes with Dr's, Consultants and Engineers is a little too much.

2:06 AM  
Blogger pagala'k' said...

@arun:Hmm...you would actually be surprised if I told you the real number $

@King(anon):Frostitutes...hahaha..good one.

3:15 AM  
Blogger karthik durvasula said...

i am happy as long as anon left linguists out of his list:) - i see we have a true scientist amidst us. lol..haha..grin grin.. smirk smirk.

up...ur...(beep)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Finally! I had all but decided to put my war into action :D

Vallikannu sounds appropriate. Much better than other other options.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Dai dog.... what is the significance of Vallikannu? Psst.... you can tell me over coffee at coffee day or barista :D - My treat

12:16 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

GGGrrrrrrr

1:32 AM  
Blogger jon said...

You must either continue the story or at least post him getting killed by a bus. We need some continuation or closure!

I like the writing style.

12:42 AM  
Blogger pagala'k' said...

@Jon: Hey Jon really nice to see you here...yeah I have almost got the draft ready...and he doesnt die ;)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Website Counter