Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hello Folks,
This has been A VERY busy 2 weeks. I still haven't completed what I originally set out for. I hope it gets over quickly so that I can resume blogging.

Things that I have learnt so far...

1. Now I know why people stay late at work.
2. Now I know why people say its really nice to go back and study.
3. Now I know why working on a "Multi-Cultural" (fancy word for an Indian and American trying to work together eventhough they are 10 and a half hours apart) is difficult.

There was something that happened which bothered me a lot. An incident which questioned my integrity. I got really pissed and I never knew I could feel so offended. Why can't people verify things before casting aspersions? Is it so hard to do? People just assume things without basing their opinions on facts. Although I did give the concerned person a lot to think about, I am not too sure if the deed won't be repeated again.

Someone said....
ASSUME- MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOU AND ME

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh ..a post born out of pure anger. Havent seen many of those from ya kaka. enna da achu?

chithi

6:17 PM  
Blogger karthik durvasula said...

Why can't people verify things before casting aspersions? Is it so hard to do? People just assume things without basing their opinions on facts.

dude!! Welcome to the real world.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

How is that lucky chap who got an earfull from you recovering? Hope he went to a good shrink :)

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaaakaaaaaa...nanba...yevan yenna sonnan sollu...pilli suniyam vechudalam....

4:04 PM  
Blogger pagala'k' said...

@ Chithi: Onnum illa machaan. Velavaria apparam solraen.

@Karthik: Thank you. Hope to enjoy my short stay (another 80 years) ;).

@PS: Its a she.

@urumani: Chinna ponnu polchu povattum :).

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chinna ponnaa?!!..dats y u got so disturbed...machi, valibathulae idhu yellam sagajam ada....yeppedi da vera yevano kudutha love letter ku nee maatindae (ASSUMING that was the problem) ;)...waat a tragedy...waat a tragedy..

8:02 PM  
Blogger pagala'k' said...

ahem! ahem! before ppl reach any conclusions. Its a middle aged lady who thought I was trying to cheat her...wokay...adadada.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

'Its a middle aged lady who thought I was trying to cheat her' .... ahem ahem an admission from the man himself :D

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaka ...i was just listening to this awesome song called Mrs.Robinson by simon and garfunkel... i dunno if uve heard it. < ducks > :P

2:08 PM  
Blogger pagala'k' said...

@Arjun/Narain: How r u guys doin? Where are you guys now?

@Anon.: Hmm..."The Graduate" was a really good movie, and I liked the song too. :D. But my liking the song and the movie doesn't mean anything. (Who is this?)

@PS: I was right when I said the deed will be repeated again.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Ahiri said...

and your blogs stopped ever after ???

why does the blog ask for me to spell a word ???

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Website Counter