Sunday, September 04, 2005

Good night America/ Good Morning India

Hello All,
Its been a long absence (9 days to be precise)for me from the blogworld. I was strapped for time during the last 2 weeks and I am still strapped for time.After a lot of thought (don't be surprised, I can think) I have left the shores of America for the shores of Chennai.I made a brief stop over in Bahrain for a week to catch up with my parents. I have just started working in Chennai with a consulting firm.I hope the corporate world is going to be kind to me. Hope I have enough time to continue writing. I actually have ideas for a new story, so please continue to drop by.

Thanks
Kumar

PS: This btw is the 51st post, when I started writing the blog I thought I wouldn't be able to write 10.Surprises galore! I can think and write.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shunyata said...

Welcome home!
Happened to chance upon ur blog thru xyz. Sure offers great entertainment reading ur entries!!!
If i can think and key all this in thru the k/b, then boy, can i think and write!!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dei kaka
Gundoo Rahul from NCSU here....How r u doin my boy???
send me ur email id....mine is
rvsriniv [at] gmail [dot] com

Rahul

3:33 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Why is every other person in/on their way to Chennai just when i am trying to come to terms with Umrica???
Sigh...am so jealous and yeah, u better continue blogging to keep me posted on Chennai news :)
And congrats on crossing half century :)

1:34 PM  
Blogger pagala'k' said...

@aiwa- Thanks.I am sure you can think and write better than me :).

@Rahul- its kchett@gmail.com da. I actually sent you an email from that id when I left Raleigh.

@Kumari- Come on New Hampshire is not that bad. Will definitely take an effort to make you less home sick by constantly updating you about Chennai. Thanks.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Ahiri said...

Was in the EC dept.


must i post this comment in your blog o mine >>>

thinking thus ,
Ranjani

11:12 AM  
Blogger Ahiri said...

seems like you watch a lot of tamil films ....
my bro and i are trying to remember the name of the movie

let me knwo if you can help

story inline with summer o 42

where four boys remember their past
abt one of their frdns drowning !!

....

think the film has kamal in it

11:14 AM  
Blogger Ahiri said...

Hi

Kumar And DK ,

Praveen's poem is wonderful !!
i tried translating .As fact has had it .... it was lost !!

the original feel is missing !!

i do not know the herione et al . of the kamal film
Shall find out and let you know

another site i'd recommend :

http://www.mahakavisrisri.com
/home/english.html

I was introduced to Sri Sri by a wonderful friend and i loved
the feel of the poems . The voice was resonant and bold sometimes agressive too !!


Varumayin niram sivappu has one of his famous lines "
poni poni pothey poni ..."
you must have heard it !!

The poems have a great effect in Telugu !!

hmm..

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kumari said...

Hey Storyteller, you are tagged. So get working :)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Akshay said...

Good Luck Kaka, Will keep track of your stories et al...

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Website Counter